Thursday, March 24, 2011

Back in the real estate saddle again!

I think you and I will agree that time off is sometimes a very valuable thing. A little time away from something gives us a chance to clear out the cobwebs, recharge our batteries and refocus energy that might otherwise have been wasted. After going full-tilt selling short sales for the last few years, time away from real estate was exactly what I needed. So, I decided to take a few months and focus on a new business that a partner of mine and I were working on (www.pdsclasses.com).

After a refreshing time working at an entirely different business, it's time for me to get back to the office and the career that I've known for a very long time. That's right, I'm back in the real estate saddle again! So, if you've checked out YourRealEstateDude.com without finding anything new, or just wondered if this old bearded broker was still in business, have no fear... Your Real Estate Dude is here!

Great things are coming now that I'm back... An exciting monthly email newsletter; new articles on YourRealEstateDude.com; new videos with tips for buyers, sellers and investors; and fresh information for folks who are trying to keep their homes in the face of a bad economy and overwhelming odds. So come visit my blog (YourRealEstateDude.com) and website (PersingerProperties.com) often.

Now that I've returned, I hope that you will to.

No comments: